If you’re game, take a timeout and learn how to make a Shandy (a.k.a. Panaché) Beer Cocktail!
It’s easy to make and certain to score you a touchdown! Essentially, a Shandy is equal parts beer (pale lager or pale ale) and mixer. In this video tutorial, Naughty Referee will teach you how to make a Shandy with the following mixers: ginger ale, ginger beer, lemon flavored soda and/or sparkling lemonade.
Kick off your next party with THIS SUPER SPICY Michelada Cubana Beer Cocktail!
You’re cordially invited to subscribe to the party here, join Michelle Coudon on Facebook & follow her Naughty Tweets for more Naughty Tipples. To order a fun-spirited drink, or to suggest a beverage with benefits tweet@michelleCtv.
Music by Moetrain “Hey Baby” and “La Bamba”, DJ Guido “Dirty Weekend (Stump the Bass Mix)”, Loveshadow “We R 1″ and FuriousStereo “Rainha do Sol Remix” and kcentric “Desaprendere” and Pitx “It Wasn’t Me via http://www.ccmixter.org.
- KICK OFF YOUR SUPER BOWL PARTY with a SPICY MICHELADA BEER COCKTAIL!
- Have a BLAST this ST. Patrick’s Day with a CAR BOMB BEER COCKTAIL!
- How to Make an ECLIPSE Cocktail!
- DO a BEADED BROAD on BOURBON STREET for FAT TUESDAY!
- DO a BIG EASY COCKTAIL for MARDI GRAS!
- Go BUCK WILD this LABOR DAY with a VODKA BUCK or MOSCOW MULE COCKTAIL!
- PARTY like MARIE ANTOINETTE with a KIR IMPERIAL Champagne Cocktail!
- How to Make a Jersey Shore Ron Ron Juice Cocktail!
- SNOOKI’S NAUGHTY PICKLE MARTINI! A New Cocktail for Jersey Shore Season 3!
- New Year’s Sugar and Spice and Booze Shaken Over Ice! How to Make Spiced EggSCHnog!
61 Comments »
Please Log in and Leave a Reply!
You must be logged in to post a comment.