Get wrecked this St. Patty’s Day with a politically incorrect Irish Car Bomb Cocktail. It’s dynamite! This explosive beer cocktail recipe calls for Guinness Extra Stout (Draught will suffice), Jameson Irish Whiskey and Baileys Irish Cream. Here’s a Naughty Tip: Once you’ve detonated your “bomb” this drink is meant to be chugged a.s.a.p. The longer you wait the more likely you’ll avert your mission.
Don’t forget to subscribe for the next episode: Car Bomb Cocktail Cupcakes!
You’re cordially invited to subscribe to the party here, join Michelle Coudon on Facebook & follow her Naughty Tweets for more Naughty Tipples. To order a fun-spirited drink, or to suggest a beverage with benefits tweet @michelleCtv.
Music by TexasRadioFish “Hard Headed Woman”, Moetrain “Hey Baby”, Duck “Music Improvement” (Celtic Mix), Loveshadow “Where I Fit In” & “We R 1″ & FuriousStereo “Rainha do Sol Remix” all via http://www.ccmixter.org.
- SCORE with a SHANDY (a.k.a. Panaché) BEER COCKTAIL!
- KICK OFF YOUR SUPER BOWL PARTY with a SPICY MICHELADA BEER COCKTAIL!
- How to Make an ECLIPSE Cocktail!
- DO a BIG EASY COCKTAIL for MARDI GRAS!
- EASY DRINKS to GET YOU LUCKY! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- DO a BEADED BROAD on BOURBON STREET for FAT TUESDAY!
- PARTY like MARIE ANTOINETTE with a KIR IMPERIAL Champagne Cocktail!
- Go BUCK WILD this LABOR DAY with a VODKA BUCK or MOSCOW MULE COCKTAIL!
- New Year’s Sugar and Spice and Booze Shaken Over Ice! How to Make Spiced EggSCHnog!
- DELIGHT in a MARIE ANTOINETTE COCKTAIL (A FRENCH MARTINI with a ROYAL TWIST)!
99 Comments »
Please Log in and Leave a Reply!
You must be logged in to post a comment.