Go Buck Wild this Labor Day Weekend with an easy-to-make cocktail that’s got serious kick! A Buck Wild cocktail (also known as a Vodka Buck and/or Moscow Mule) is made with vodka, ginger beer and fresh lime juice. For a truly kick-ass Buck, try this recipe with some super smooth Medea Vodka (it’s a whopping 16 times distilled!).
Naughty Tipples with Michelle Coudon is Food & Drink Infotainment Served with a Twist. Subscribe for more Sexy, Frisky & Fun-Spirited, Naughty Tipples Recipes! To suggest a recipe, theme or Ask Michelle Anything tweet @michellectv.
Music: SackoJo22 “One for Me”, Moetrain “Hey Baby”, FuriousStereo “Rainha do Sol” and Harpsichord Concerto No.2 in E major, BWV 1053, Johann Sebastian Bach http://bit.ly/pk3zjz.
- DELIGHT in a MARIE ANTOINETTE COCKTAIL (A FRENCH MARTINI with a ROYAL TWIST)!
- New Year’s Sugar and Spice and Booze Shaken Over Ice! How to Make Spiced EggSCHnog!
- Medea Vodka is a BRIGHT Idea!!!
- How to Make an ECLIPSE Cocktail!
- PARTY like MARIE ANTOINETTE with a KIR IMPERIAL Champagne Cocktail!
- SCORE with a SHANDY (a.k.a. Panaché) BEER COCKTAIL!
- How to Make a CLASSIC MARGARITA Cocktail
- How to Make a Jersey Shore Ron Ron Juice Cocktail!
- How to Make a FLIRTINI Cocktail!
- DO a BIG EASY COCKTAIL for MARDI GRAS!
71 Comments »
Please Log in and Leave a Reply!
You must be logged in to post a comment.