Dear Courtier, Her Highness cordially invites you to delight in a majestic Marie-Antoinette Cocktail and have a ball! A Marie-Antoinette is a royally delicious twist on the classic French Martini (Raspberry Vodka, Chambord, Grand Marnier, Pineapple Juice, Champagne / Sparkling Wine & Red Rapsberries). So go on and get into “high-spirits” and fête like Marie-Antoinette. Ah, la Joie de Vivre!
For more baronial beverages, watch how to make a Kir Imperial / Kir Royale / Kir.
This recherché recipe comes courtesy of http://www.martinimistress.com. Music: Harpsichord Concerto No.2 in E major, BWV 1053, Johann Sebastian Bach http://bit.ly/pk3zjz.
- PARTY like MARIE ANTOINETTE with a KIR IMPERIAL Champagne Cocktail!
- Go BUCK WILD this LABOR DAY with a VODKA BUCK or MOSCOW MULE COCKTAIL!
- SNOOKI’S NAUGHTY PICKLE MARTINI! A New Cocktail for Jersey Shore Season 3!
- How to Make a Jersey Shore Ron Ron Juice Cocktail!
- New Year’s Sugar and Spice and Booze Shaken Over Ice! How to Make Spiced EggSCHnog!
- How to Make an ECLIPSE Cocktail!
- How to Make a FLIRTINI Cocktail!
- SCORE with a SHANDY (a.k.a. Panaché) BEER COCKTAIL!
- DO a BIG EASY COCKTAIL for MARDI GRAS!
- The YUMMIEST Gingerbread Cookie Martini!
83 Comments »
Please Log in and Leave a Reply!
You must be logged in to post a comment.