(DynamicDividend) “If the data I’ve collected over the last six months is any indication, a very strong case can be made for the initiation of a dividend as a signal that a stock is about to generate market-beating returns.”
“Of the 36 stocks listed, only three are currently trading lower than their final closing price prior to declaring their first payout, and only seven have been outperformed by the S&P 500 since the same announcement. The average gain by the new dividend stocks (22.75%) is an absurd 15.67% better than the average gain by the S&P 500 (7.09%) during comparable periods.”
“Some highlights include: SMF Energy gaining 182% (vs. 17% for the S&P 500), Ebix gaining 58% (vs. 12%), Intuit gaining 40% (vs. 14%), Xyratex gaining 68% (vs. 2%), and Emcor Group gaining 53% (vs. 16%). Solutia has popped 77%, thanks in large part to Eastman agreeing to pay a 42% premium for the company last week.”
DynamicDividend.com is a terrific source of all types of dividend-related news and information, including lists of “Dividend Dynamo” stocks that have had the longest run of annual consecutive dividend growth.
Stocks from List: NRGM, RRMS, ZMH, A, ESIO, CSPI, FMCN, GNE, KNSY, SOA, FBNK, GFF, IACI, NOR, LXK, PCTI, OILT, CORE, ACFN, HSNI, EME, HL, PRA, EBIX, WWAY, NICK, CECE, INTU, CGI, NMFC, KINS, DSW, FUEL, AMOT, JCOM, XRTX
- Stop blaming the removal of the downtick rule each time the stock market tanks
- Identifying Questionable Downgrades on Stocks
- ANY PORK IN THIS STOCK MARKET FOR ME?
- No Inflation? – You too can make a 2.2 Million% Percent return in the stock market!
- From Tax Day Tea Parties and Tax Freedom Day, it’s time to Pass Me The Pork!
- Martin Armstrong on Market Predictions and Objective vs Subjective Analysis
- Insights to Identifying Potentially Lasting Market Bottoms