With the constant stream of unprecedented Federal bailouts of “AAA-rated” Wall Street companies, this parody of a recent AIG commercial featuring worry-free butterfly watching seems most fitting given the collapsing house-of-cards of one “rock-solid” institution after another… Watch at your own risk, or more prescient, risk your money in these institutional Behemoths at your own peril… When all’s said and done, who’ll be left to bail out the United States of America and its people? Who’s for REAL CHANGE?
Music: “Twinkle” by VannWestfold
girl: butterflies. what are you thinking about daddy?
dad: i’m thinking about butterflies too.
girl: but daddy, aren’t you worried about protecting your company and employees in a changing global economy? are you tapped into the right capital markets expertise to help manage your institutional assets? what about life insurance? college?? retirement??? you need a smart financial plan you know…
dad: we’re with aig honey, so right now all i’m thinking about are butterflies – I’m just hoping we’re not broke…
v.o.: the aig companies, with the hope we’ll still be here…
- The Daily Bail Featured Our AIG Commercial Parody!
- Global Perspectives on the Decline and Fall of the US Dollar
- Private: HOW TO CHEAT YOUR WAY TO $$$BILLIONS!
- Private: CHIPPED FOR YOUR PROTECTION, TAXED FOR ALL YOU’VE GOT, AND BAILED OUT FOR YOUR OWN GOOD
- OBAMA WINS 2008 ELECTION AND DOES HOT PIZZA!!!
- Private: STEALING TRILLIONS TO MAKE A FEW MILLIONS
- Private: OIL SMASH – POLITICAL BASH – ECONOMIC CRASH
- America’s Perfect Little Goldilocks Economy – or is it? A deeper look into government statistics
- The U.S. Dollar connection to inflation, the economy, and boatloads of debt
- Great Historical Overview of Currency Failures and Hyperinflation
78 Comments »
Please Log in and Leave a Reply!
You must be logged in to post a comment.