Kick off your Super Bowl Party with a beverage that doesn’t blow! Take a timeout and learn how to make this super spicy Michelada Cubana Beer Cocktail. Don’t sweat it – your good sportsmanship will score you brew points with your bros (and hos) later!
WARNING: If you can’t take the heat (and don’t have the cojones), then DO NOT try this Tipple!
You’re cordially invited to subscribe to the party here, join Michelle Coudon on Facebook & follow her Naughty Tweets for more Naughty Tipples. To order a fun-spirited drink, or to suggest a beverage with benefits tweet@michelleCtv.
Music by Moetrain “La Bamba” and “Hey Baby”, DJ Guido “Dirty Weekend (Stump the Bass Mix)”, Loveshadow “We R 1″ and FuriousStereo “Rainha do Sol Remix” and kcentric “Desaprendere” and Pitx “It Wasn’t Me via http://www.ccmixter.org.
- SCORE with a SHANDY (a.k.a. Panaché) BEER COCKTAIL!
- SUPER BOWL + BLOODY MARY = GOOD TIME!
- Have a BLAST this ST. Patrick’s Day with a CAR BOMB BEER COCKTAIL!
- PARTY like MARIE ANTOINETTE with a KIR IMPERIAL Champagne Cocktail!
- How to Make an ECLIPSE Cocktail!
- DO a BEADED BROAD on BOURBON STREET for FAT TUESDAY!
- DO a BIG EASY COCKTAIL for MARDI GRAS!
- How to Make a Jersey Shore Ron Ron Juice Cocktail!
- How to Make a CLASSIC MARGARITA Cocktail
- Go BUCK WILD this LABOR DAY with a VODKA BUCK or MOSCOW MULE COCKTAIL!
134 Comments »
Please Log in and Leave a Reply!
You must be logged in to post a comment.