Dear Courtier, Her Highness cordially invites you to delight in a decadent Kir Imperial Champagne Cocktail (Chambord & Champagne) and have a ball! If you can’t afford such a lavish libation, there’s a Kir Royale recipe (Crème de Cassis & Champagne / Sparkling Wine) suitable for you bourgeoisie and a Kir recipe (Crème de Cassis & White Wine) for Her Majesty’s most thirsty subjects.
Naughty Tipples with Michelle Coudon is Food & Drink Infotainment Served with a Twist. Subscribe for more Sexy, Frisky & Fun-Spirited, Naughty Tipples Recipes! To suggest a recipe, theme or Ask Michelle Anything tweet @michellectv.
Music: Harpsichord Concerto No.2 in E major, BWV 1053, Johann Sebastian Bach http://bit.ly/pk3zjz.
- DELIGHT in a MARIE ANTOINETTE COCKTAIL (A FRENCH MARTINI with a ROYAL TWIST)!
- KICK OFF YOUR SUPER BOWL PARTY with a SPICY MICHELADA BEER COCKTAIL!
- Go BUCK WILD this LABOR DAY with a VODKA BUCK or MOSCOW MULE COCKTAIL!
- Champagne Cocktails Make Me SO TIPSY!
- How to Make an ECLIPSE Cocktail!
- DO a BIG EASY COCKTAIL for MARDI GRAS!
- New Year’s Sugar and Spice and Booze Shaken Over Ice! How to Make Spiced EggSCHnog!
- SCORE with a SHANDY (a.k.a. Panaché) BEER COCKTAIL!
- How to Make a Jersey Shore Ron Ron Juice Cocktail!
- How to Make a FLIRTINI Cocktail!
71 Comments »
Please Log in and Leave a Reply!
You must be logged in to post a comment.