It’s Fat Tuesday y’all, so grab your cocktail shaker and laissez les bons temps rouler (let the good times roll)! In this episode you’ll learn how-to make the Mardi Gras novelty cocktail (soooo aptly named) a Beaded Broad on Bourbon Steet. Not only does this tempting tipple pay homage to the city of New Orleans (and its very lenient drinking laws), it’s also a refreshingly promiscuous twist of a proper Beaded Lady. This recipe calls for light rum, Southern Comfort, triple sec, pineapple juice, club soda and fresh mango & pineapple.
Related Tipple: Big Easy Cocktail
You’re cordially invited to subscribe to the party here, join Michelle Coudon on Facebook & follow her Naughty Tweets for more Naughty Tipples. To order a fun-spirited drink, or to suggest a beverage with benefits tweet @michelleCtv.
Music by TexasRadioFish “Hard Headed Woman”, Moetrain “Hey Baby” & “La Bamba”, Alex Beroza “Voodoo Queen”, Loveshadow “Where I Fit In” & “We R 1″ & FuriousStereo “Rainha do Sol Remix”all via http://www.ccmixter.org.
- DO a BIG EASY COCKTAIL for MARDI GRAS!
- SCORE with a SHANDY (a.k.a. Panaché) BEER COCKTAIL!
- KICK OFF YOUR SUPER BOWL PARTY with a SPICY MICHELADA BEER COCKTAIL!
- New Year’s Sugar and Spice and Booze Shaken Over Ice! How to Make Spiced EggSCHnog!
- How to Make a Jersey Shore Ron Ron Juice Cocktail!
- How to Make an ECLIPSE Cocktail!
- Have a BLAST this ST. Patrick’s Day with a CAR BOMB BEER COCKTAIL!
- PARTY like MARIE ANTOINETTE with a KIR IMPERIAL Champagne Cocktail!
- EASY DRINKS to GET YOU LUCKY! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- HO! HO! HO! How to Make HOT CANDY CANE COCOA!
73 Comments »
Please Log in and Leave a Reply!
You must be logged in to post a comment.