It’s Mardi Gras y’all, so grab your cocktail shaker and laissez les bons temps rouler (let the good times roll)! In this episode you’ll learn how-to make a Big Easy Cocktail. Not only does this tempting tipple pay homage to the city of New Orleans nickname, it’s also a BIG and EASY libation to make. This version of the recipe calls for Southern Comfort, Chambord or raspberry liqueur, fresh lime juice, lemon-lime soda and/or 7UP.
You’re cordially invited to subscribe to the party here, join Michelle Coudon on Facebook & follow her Naughty Tweets for more Naughty Tipples. To order a fun-spirited drink, or to suggest a beverage with benefits tweet @michelleCtv.
Music by TexasRadioFish “Hard Headed Woman”, Moetrain “La Bamba”, Loveshadow “Where I Fit In” & “We R 1″ & FuriousStereo “Rainha do Sol Remix”all via http://www.ccmixter.org.
- DO a BEADED BROAD on BOURBON STREET for FAT TUESDAY!
- SCORE with a SHANDY (a.k.a. Panaché) BEER COCKTAIL!
- How to Make an ECLIPSE Cocktail!
- PARTY like MARIE ANTOINETTE with a KIR IMPERIAL Champagne Cocktail!
- Have a BLAST this ST. Patrick’s Day with a CAR BOMB BEER COCKTAIL!
- EASY DRINKS to GET YOU LUCKY! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- SNOOKI’S NAUGHTY PICKLE MARTINI! A New Cocktail for Jersey Shore Season 3!
- Go BUCK WILD this LABOR DAY with a VODKA BUCK or MOSCOW MULE COCKTAIL!
- KICK OFF YOUR SUPER BOWL PARTY with a SPICY MICHELADA BEER COCKTAIL!
- How to Make a Jersey Shore Ron Ron Juice Cocktail!
64 Comments »
Please Log in and Leave a Reply!
You must be logged in to post a comment.